Not-For-Profit Entities are ever seeking the means to provide vital public services even as budgets are tightened and funds become more scarce. Many NFP Entities are under the constant demands of both continuing to provide services while also relying on well-meaning staff and volunteers whose passion alone sustains
Moreover, we too are a not for profit. We personally understand the special needs that come with giving to the community and we’re well prepared to provide it.
- Customized program packages
- Value-added, low-cost benefits packages
- “Care for the Caregiver” counseling
- Interpersonal communication counseling
- Flexible membership options for part-time staff and volunteers