Get the Word Out!
Capital EAP provides a number of tools and resources to assist your company HR and EAP personnel to best manage your EAP program, and to facilitate maximum utilization.
- Quarterly and annual impact reports
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation
- Assistance with policy and procedure development related to EAP
- Designated number of annual trainings for company/organization
- The Mentor: A monthly employee-focused Capital EAP newsletter
- The EA People: Monthly management-focused Capital EAP newsletter
- Bi-annual consortium breakfast meetings
- Participation in vendor/benefit/health and wellness fairs
- Sponsored EAP “Lunch-n-Learns”
To order any of these materials, place call the Capital EAP Business Office at 465-3813 and dial Option 4
- New Member Welcome Package
- Employee Wallet Cards
- Capital EAP Posters
- Member Benefit “At a Glance” Brochure
The MENTOR is Capital EAP’s monthly newsletter. Each month, The MENTOR offers valuable information and stories about mental health, wellness, family issues and much more. It also provides reminders and information on partner services, discounted services and other valuable member benefits.
As an EAP Administrator, you can distribute The MENTOR to all of your employees to raise awareness of their valuable EAP benefit. They can even sign up to get The MENTOR delivered to their personal email address.