Services for Individual EAP Members
Capital EAP Premier Partners offer a variety of best-in-class, high-value services with special incentives or discounts for Capital EAP Members.
For more details about available Member incentives, and to receive discounts and/or additional benefits from any Capital EAP Premier Partner, please call Capital EAP at (518) 465-3813. Members must enroll through Capital EAP, or though Capital EAP portal sites, to receive incentives or discounts.
Our Premier Services
A recognized and accredited leader in online and distance learning, Excelsior College awards degrees at the associate and bachelor’s levels in liberal arts, nursing, business, technology, and health sciences, and at the master’s level in liberal studies, nursing, and business. Certificate programs are also offered by the Schools of Business & Technology, Health Sciences, Liberal Arts, and Nursing.
Excelsior has programs for a wide range of educational goals. You can:
- Earn an associate or bachelor’s degree, building on previous credits you may have earned at other institutions.
- Get a graduate degree (including an MBA or nursing master’s degree).
- Develop specialized skills and leadership qualities through Excelsior’s Center for Professional Development.
- Obtain a professional certificate.
Excelsior College and Capital EAP are partners in promoting student success. Put this partnership to work for you. Contact an Excelsior admissions coordinator to find out how Excelsior can move your education and your career forward. Be sure to tell our admissions team that you’re with Capital EAP.
Through our partner, CarePatrol, Capital EAP provides members with help finding quality and safe independent living, assisted living, in-home care, memory care communities and nursing homes. Senior Care Advisers are available to consult on options when the challenge of caring for aging parents begins to become unmanageable or unsustainable.
This free service to Capital EAP members includes:
- Phone-based initial consultations with a Nationally Certified Senior Care Adviser where you can ask questions and get professional advice on the steps to improving your situation.
- In-person, personal evaluations of your loved-ones care needs, financial abilities, and location preference
- Knowledgeable guidance and information about facilities safety ratings, citations and violations, case history and staff turnover
- Personal support and guidance through every step of the process
- Accompaniment on tours and visitation of each community you may consider
- Follow –up visits and periodic post assessments
In addition to the warm and caring support provided to you and your loved ones, CarePatrol maintains a network of referral professionals from Elder Law attorneys to hospices to help you and your family better manage the challenges that come with making these difficult decisions and life changes.
For more information about CarePatrol, their Mission and the services offered, call Capital EAP or visit their website.
Provided by the Center for Smoking Cessation at Seton Health, The Butt Stops Here program began in 2001 and has provided services to over 7,000 residents in the Capital District. Their unique on-going program offers a combination of group support and education to assist you in your journey to quit smoking.
The 7-week program include nicotine patches or gum, a workbook, relaxation CD, and a quit smoking “survival kit.”
A new and fresh approach to fitness! FitSimple provides live, online personalized exercise and training; as well as support, encouragement, motivation and accountability for an incredibly affordable price and at a convenience that is unmatched.
All first time clients receive a FREE 15 minute private session to give online training a try! Just some of what FitSimple offers:
- One-on-one coaching and training through Skype
- Personalized fitness programs
- Individual consultation and goal setting
- FitSimple app where you can track and monitor your workouts and progress
- Access to thousands of exercises within the virtual training library
- Access to FitSimple’s MyFitnessPal support group
- In-home personal training
- Much, much more!
Capital EAP members can get the absolute lowest rates on participating gyms and health centers through Global Fit. If a participating gym offers you a lower rate in writing than you can get through GlobalFit, they’ll beat their rate by 5% – guaranteed! Simply search for a participating gym in your area, register online, and the select your membership level. It’s that easy.
Plus, through GlobalFit, you can get discounts on popular fitness equipment from major brands like StairMaster, Schwinn, Zumba, and Total Gym.
Visit the CapitalEAP-GlobalFit website to learn more about all the discounts available from GlobalFit, and to enroll.
At a Liberty Mutual office, trained local agents can help you find the coverage you need, and the discounts you deserve. Their agents aren’t just about auto insurance quotes. They get to know their policyholders, so that no matter what is happening in your life, your Liberty Mutual agent is ready and willing to help. Whether you’re purchasing insurance with us for the first time, or need to make a change to your car insurance, home insurance or life insurance policies, your local Liberty Mutual agents have you covered