Services For Employers
The following Premier Partners offer a variety of services that may benefit organizations and executive teams, human resources personnel, and other departments tasked with improving organizational development and efficacy, and overall profitability.
For details and to receive discounts and/or additional benefits from any Capital EAP Premier Partner, please call Capital EAP at (518) 465-3813.
Our Premier Partners
Jaeger & Flynn Associates, Inc. (JFA), founded in 1988, is a leading regional provider of employee benefits, human resources consulting and administrative services as well as property and casualty insurance. JFA offers innovative approaches to:
- Reducing and controlling health insurance costs
- Engaging and educating employees on how to obtain maximum value from their benefits
- Streamlining benefits and human resources administration with automated services
- Simplifying benefits and general human resources compliance management
In addition to broker and benefits consulting services, Jaeger & Flynn offers online employee self-service and communications tools, general human resources support services, health and wellness program support and several other plan administration support services. They provide a concierge-type approach to helping clients and their employees understand and make the best use of today’s complex employee benefits plans.
For all Capital EAP clients, JFA is offering a 20% discount on our Human Resources and Benefits Support Services Package.
Through a Partnership with Rensselaer’s Division of Human Resources, Capital EAP member organizations have access to best-in-class Professional Workforce Development tools and courses designed to help your business succeed in the 21st century.
Area organizations and individuals can take advantage of an array of cost-effective professional development programs and training services, equipping their employees with the tools that will help make them and their enterprises more successful.
Program Areas Include:
- Improving Business Output and Human Performance
- Delivering Training
- Designing Learning
- Managing Organizational Knowledge
- Safety and Risk Management
The Business Council of New York State, Inc., is the leading business organization in New York State, representing the interests of large and small firms throughout the state. Its membership is made up of thousands of member companies, as well as local chambers of commerce and professional and trade associations.
Capital EAP is proud to be a Partner of The Business Council of New York State. In addition to advocacy for employers in the state political and policy-making arena, The Business Council also helps members to cut costs and provide important benefits to their employees.
- Commercial product and service discounts from Affinity Partners
- Educational sessions, networking, events and conferences
- HR assistance line, HR networking, and HR legislative information
- Publications and communications about current state activities and key issues affecting business
- Extensive information resources, links and materials
- Affordable group insurance benefits
- Employment Background Checks
- Pre-employment Screening
- Volunteer Screening Solutions
- Tenant Background Checks
- Business Background Checks
- Drug Testing
- Pre-employment Physicals
- NYS OMIG Compliance Services
- E-VerifyElectronic I-9s
Exercise is the key to getting employees to make a difference in their health. FitSimple staff works within your corporate culture to raise awareness of the benefits of improving physical health, and then educate and motivate your employees to participate. Our customized, high-impact workplace wellness programs lead to significant health improvements, higher productivity and positive morale across your organization!
Employer Services Include:
- Comprehensive, Integrated Wellness Programs
- On-site Fitness Seminars
- Health Fair Participation
- Wellness Webinars
- Stress Management
- Wellness Campaigns and Challenges
Adirondack Health & Wellness is a nurse owned and operated company that provides a full spectrum of onsite training, immunizations, monitoring, and equipping. They can help your organization to address questions, needs and concerns regarding the health and well-being of your employees.
- Onsite training
- Immunization Clinics
- Biometric Screening
- AED Monitoring
- Flu Clinics