If you or a member of your family smokes and wants to quit, the St. Peter’s Health Partners 7-week “The Butt Stops Here” Smoking Cessation program is included in your EAP Wellness Benefit!
EAP Members may participate for FREE
- 7, one-hour sessions (one per week for 7 weeks)
- 2 weeks of nicotine patches or gum
- “The Butt Stops Here” workbook
- Relaxation CD including deep breathing, 10-minute Power Nap, Self-Hypnosis and Visualization techniques
- Personal “Quit Kit
Call Capital EAP to register.
Call: (518) 465-3813 Ext: 117 to enroll or Contact Us for for information
Location, Dates and Times:
The program meets Monday’s, once a week from 6:00-7:00pm:
- St. Peter’s Cancer Center
317 South Manning Blvd.
- May 2 – June 13
- September 12 – October 31
- November 7 – December 19
More about the program
As the leading cause of preventable death, smoking kills 25,500 New Yorkers and 430,000 Americans every year. Quitting is the single best thing you can do to improve your health and reduce your risk of dying from a smoking related illness. Learn more here.
Quit Now! Call Capital EAP (518) 465-3813 Ext 117Share